Are you a fan of SPRING? Support us!
SPRING is platform for art that is looking for contemporary forms to ask contemporary questions, for an art which is not pleasing but daring, raw and beautiful, rich and confronting. We present artists who are young (at heart), who dare to take artistic risks and who are aware of their audience. To make it possible for all these artists to present their work in Utrecht, your help is essential.
The height of the donation is entirely up to you. Thanks for you support!
DONATE HERE or scan the QR-code
How does it work?
If you have a Dutch bank account you can quickly donate in a few steps. There are two ways:
A. Click on the ' Donate here'-button
1. By clicking on the button 'Donate here' you will be redirected to an iDeal payment page of our partner CM Payments (https://qr3.ideal.nl/)
2. Select your desired donation amount at the top (you can adjust the proposed amount of € 10.00)
3. Choose your bank
4. Log in to your own bank, as you always do
5. Check the payment details, which are already filled in for you
6. Confirm the payment in the usual way at your bank
7. Done! Thank you for your donation!
B. Scan the QR-code with your bank's app (this is possible with the app from ABN Amro, Knab, ING and Rabobank)
1. Open your bank's payment app
2. Scan the QR-code with your app
3. Choose your desired donation amount (you can adjust the proposed amount of € 10.00)
4. Check the payment details, which are already filled in for you
5. Confirm the payment in the usual way at your bank
6. Done! Thank you for your donation!
Please note: it is only possible to donate via the link with a Dutch bank account number. If you do not have a Dutch account, please contact email@example.com for the options.
Why do I see an unknown account?
You first pay to 'QRTsjing via Stichting Derdengelden CM Payments'. Our partner CM Payments then deposits the amount into the SPRING account.
Donating to SPRING can be profitable for Dutch citizens because we have ANBI status. Whether and how much you can deduct from the tax authorities for a one-off gift depends on your personal situation. Check the conditions here (available in Dutch only).