SPRING is a leading international platform for new developments in contemporary performing arts, with an emphasis on cross-over art forms. It stimulates the growth and development of young, promising artists. SPRING has a large diversity of voices. SPRING develops an audience for this work through strategic marketing and communicative initiatives.
- The presentation of new developments in the international contemporary performing arts in Utrecht.
- The development and strengthening of (inter)national networks, the realization of (inter)national (co-)productions in order to support the development of young artists.
- The development of an international platform where Dutch or Dutch-based artists gain international visibility.
- The growth and and broadening of a (diverse) public through the deployment of strategic initiatives in the field of public development.
- The implementing of performing arts in the city and society of Utrecht as a meaningful way of meeting.
- The increase of inclusiveness of the festival.
- The stimulation of theoretical reflection in order to build a bridge between contemporary developments in the arts and society.
- Stimulating and inspiring young artists and students.