The consequences of the corona crisis for artists are enormous. SPRING makes every effort to still pay them (part of) the promised buy-out sums. Obviously they get paid for their contributions to the SPRING on Screen programme. But it's a lot less than they would normally receive from us in May for presenting performances. Do you also want to support the artists? Help and donate! The donations go directly to the artists, we divide the total amount among the 18 makers of the SPRING on Screen program.
You can adjust the desired donation amount.
Please note: it is only possible to donate via the link with a Dutch bank account number. If you do not have a Dutch account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the options.
YES, I WANT TO DONATE
NB: Donating to SPRING can be profitable for Dutch citizens because we have ANBI status. Whether and how much you can deduct from the tax authorities for a one-off gift depends on your personal situation. Check the conditions here (available in Dutch only).
How does it work?
If you have a Dutch bank account you can quickly donate in a few steps. There are two ways:
Click on the 'Yes, I want to donate' button
1. By clicking on the button 'Yes, I want to donate' you will be redirected to an iDeal payment page of our partner CM Payments (https://qr3.ideal.nl/)
2. Select your desired donation amount at the top (you can adjust the proposed amount of € 10.00)
3. Choose your bank
4. Log in to your own bank, as you always do
5. Check the payment details, which are already filled in for you
6. Confirm the payment in the usual way at your bank
7. Done! Thank you for your donation!
Scan the QR code with your bank's app
This is possible with an app from ABN Amro, Knab, ING and Rabobank
1. Open your bank's payment app
2. Scan the QR code with your app
3. Choose your desired donation amount (you can adjust the proposed amount of € 10.00)
4. Check the payment details, which are already filled in for you
5. Confirm the payment in the usual way at your bank
6. Done! Thank you for your donation!
Why do I see an unknown account?
You first pay to 'QRTsjing via Stichting Derdengelden CM Payments'. Our partner CM Payments then deposits the amount into the SPRING account.
Is all my money going to the artists?
We pay 25 cents per donation to our partner CM Payments for the processing of your donation. We distribute the rest of your donation evenly among the 18 artists of the SPRING on Screen programme.