Do you want to be involved behind the scenes of an international festival and experience the thrilling, artistic ambiance? Sign up as a volunteer of the SPRING Performing Arts Festival!
With lots of new energy and enthusiasm we've started with the organization of the SPRING in Autumn, that takes place from 27 October until 31 October 2021. We've announced the programme and we are so excited about the performances. However, we cannot do these things all by ourselves. So, we can use your help! No need for experience, but your commitment and enthusiasm are more than welcome, so we can make this years festival successful.
Take a look at the different functions down below. If you’re unable to decide which position appeals to you the most, we’ll gladly look for the most suitable position together.
- Host(ess) you are helpful, friendly and representative
- Cashier receives visitors from SPRING and helps them with their tickets
- SPRING Reporter photograph, film or write about everything that SPRING has to offer
- SPRING Flex team you like unexpected services with varied jobs
- SPRING Guide dive into the programme and get others excited
What does SPRING offer you?
With this volunteerjob you gain a fun, educational work experience, you will be part of a close team and will get the chance to build up a relevant network.
In addition we offer you:
- A real SPRING t-shirt and festival pass
- Matching training depending on your position (based on interest)
- Lunch / dinner depending on your shift
- Free ticket per worked shift for performances (based on availability)
What do we ask of you?
Your commitment, enthusiasm and reliability are very important to make it a successful festival. Besides, it is very important you adhere to the corona measures as drawn up by the Dutch government. Depending on your availability and functions we ask you to work at least 2 shifts. A shift lasts on average between 4 and 6 hours.
How do you sign up?
- You can register via festivalroosters with your name, phone number and favorite function. The form is partly in Dutch, if you need help filling it in, please let us know.
- We’ll invite you to an introductory meeting. During this conversation we’ll find out which position fits you best and we’ll give you all the information you need to get started as a volunteer. Welcome to the team!
- We will keep you informed by e-mail of important information and practical matters, such as the volunteer meeting and your schedule.
We’ll be happy to answer them. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon at SPRING!
Anita en Madelène
Volunteer coordinator SPRING Performing Arts Festival 2021