Welcome to the volunteer page of SPRING Performing Arts Festival! Are you ready to become part of an international festival that takes place from 14 to 23 May and experience that real festival atmosphere? Together with more than 80 other volunteers, you play an essential part in the festival, because thanks to your help we get to create a succesful edition. Experience is not necessary, as long as you bring a healthy dose of enthusiasm and commitment! We are happy to give you more information about the various challenging positions and how you can register.
Pick your team
- Host(ess) You are helpful, friendly and representative
- Ticket desk Receives visitors from SPRING and helps them with their tickets
- SPRING Guide Delve into the program and excite visitors for certain shows
- SPRING Reporter Write, vlog, blog, photograph or podcast about the shows at SRPING 2020
- SPRING Flex team You like unexpected services with varied jobs
- Crewcatering team Help with the preparations of lunch and welcome guests at diner
What does SPRING has to offer for you?
As a volunteer we offer you a special glimpse into the world of an international, innovative performance festival. You work in a fun team, you gain work experience and you get the chance to visit the shows!
In addition, we of course also offer you the following nice extras:
- A real SPRING t-shirt and festival pass
- Free tickets for the shows (1 per shift worked)
- Matching training depending on your position
- Lunch / dinner depending on your service
What do we ask of you?
Commitment, enthusiasm and reliability are very important. We ask you, depending on your availability and function, to work at least 4 services. A service takes on average between 4 and 6 hours.
How to apply?
1. We'd love to receive your application via this link. Fill in your personal information, a short motivation and the tasks you prefer.
2. We'll invite you for a little meeting mid-March to get to know each other. During this meeting, we'll see which team would suit you best and we'll give you all other information you'll need.
3. We'll keep you up to date on important dates, practical issues and your schedule through email. You can also expect a volunteers meeting, where all volunteers of SPRING meet each other.
Do you have questions or are you interested in becoming a volunteer during the ten-day festival? Awesome! Either apply with the big orange button above or send an email to email@example.com.
Anita & Chanelva
Coordination of volunteers for SPRING 2020