With great pleasure we’re organizing a expanded version of SPRING in Autumn this year and we need your help! Are you ready to be part of an international festival that will take place from October 28 till November 15 2020 and experience the real festival feeling? Together with other volunteers you’ll play an indispensable role in turning this edition into a great success! No need for experience, with a healthy dose of enthusiasm and commitment you’re more than welcome!
Take a look at the different functions down below. If you’re unable to decide which position appeals to you the most, we’ll gladly look for the most suitable position together.
Choose your team:
Pick your team
- Host(ess) You are helpful, friendly and representative
- Ticket desk Receives visitors from SPRING and helps them with their tickets
- SPRING Guide Delve into the program and excite visitors for certain shows
- SPRING Reporter Write, vlog, blog, photograph or podcast about the shows at SRPING
- SPRING Flex team You like unexpected services with varied jobs
- Crewcatering team Help with the preparations of lunch and welcome guests at diner
What does SPRING has to offer for you?
As a volunteer we offer you a special glimpse into the world of an international, innovative performance festival. You work in a fun team, you gain work experience and you get the chance to meet new people! In addition we offer you:
- A real SPRING t-shirt and festival pass
- Matching training depending on your position
- Lunch / dinner depending on your service
What do we ask of you?
Commitment, enthusiasm and reliability are very important to make it a successful festival for you and for us. In addition, we ask you, depending on your availability and function, to work at least 4 shifts. A shift lasts on average between 4 and 6 hours.
We are very happy to be able to realize this SPRING in Autumn edition, but we are also aware that this can entail risks for some people. It is therefore important that as a volunteer, you adhere to the corona measures as drawn up by the Rijksoverheid.
How to apply?
- You can register via www.festivalroosters.nl/app/spring/aanmelden with your name, phone number and favorite function. The form is partly in Dutch, if you need help filling it in, please let us know.
- We’ll invite you to an introductory meeting. During this conversation we’ll find out which position fits you best and we’ll give you all the information you need to get started as a volunteer. Welcome to the team!
- We will keep you informed by e-mail of important information and practical matters, such as the volunteer meeting and your schedule.
We’ll be happy to answer them. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)30 2332032 and ask for Anita.
See you soon at SPRING!
Volunteer coordinator SPRING in Autumn 2020