- Due to the coronavirus purchasing tickets in only possible online at springutrecht.nl. You can purchase a ticket up until the start of the performance. Have your tickets scanned from your smartphone or tablet at the door.
- Are you coming with your household? Then book your tickets together in one order. Would you rather not sit together? Then book separately. We take this into account in the room layout.
- If you have any symptoms, we unfortunately have to ask you to stay home. If you let us know you won't be attending the show before 10.00 AM the day of the performance, you can get a refund for your tickets. Please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd prefer it if you let us know the day before, because in that case we can reach out to people on the waiting list and perhaps make them happy with your ticket(s).
- Want to know more about what our measures against corona? See springutrecht.nl/corona.
Prices may vary between shows. Discounts are available for CJP-card holders, students, U-pass holders. There is also a lastminute student price for € 10 which is available online from one hour before the performance starts. Please note: discounts are only available with a valid discount card and/or an ID at the door.
GEEF EEN TOEGIFT
Give an encore: Buy an extra ticket for someone who cannot afford it.
Across the country, the public is asked to purchase an extra ticket for someone who does not have the financial means to buy a ticket for a performance. SPRING is also taking part in this promotion. We ask you to make a donation, so that this audience can also enjoy SPRING. Together we focus on inclusiveness and diversity and we underline the unifying power of art and culture in our society.
HOW DOES 'GEEF EEN TOEGIFT' WORK?
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Be on time. After the performance has started, it is no longer possible to enter.
- Purchased tickets cannot be returned or exchanged (exception: when you have coldlike symptomps, see above)
- It is possible to scan your ticket of your phone or tablet. Please turn up the brightness of your screen to full.
- Subject to any changes in the festival program.