Below you will find important information regarding the terms & conditions SPRING applies.
- Be on time. After the performance has started, it is no longer possible to enter.
- Purchased tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
- It is possible to scan your ticket of your phone or tablet. Please turn up the brightness of your screen to full.
- Subject to any changes in the festival program.
Tickets purchased with a U-pas or student discount do not contain a barcode*.
This means the attached document is not a valid ticket. We kindly ask you to take the document to the central box office at Stadsschouwburg Utrecht (open from 14:00 each day during the festival) or on location (open from one hour before the performance)**. You will then receive your valid discount ticket by showing your discount card, ID or student ID card.
*tickets purchased with CJP discount do contain a barcode, so you will not need to take it to the box office (with the exception of Combi tickets)
** The box office at Theater De Paardenkathedraal opens 30 minutes before the performance
Below you’ll find some important information on how to use your passe-partout and the conditions that apply to SPRING.
- Through email you will receive your personal passe-partout as an e-pass.
- Please note: you must first put tickets for the performances on your passe-partout. This can be done as follows:
- With a passe-partout you can order tickets online in advance or at the box office on the day of the performance. You’re allowed to order one ticket per performance. How to order?
- Online: Once you are logged in you can order one ticket for each performance (type: ' passe-partout ' € 0.00). The ticket will be uploaded to your passe-partout. You will not receive a ticket with your confirmation e-mail.
- Box office: This can only be done on the day of the performance at the central box office at Stadsschouwburg Utrecht (open from 2.00 PM every day of the festival) or at the venue box office (open from one hour before the performance).
- You’re allowed to order one ticket per performance.
- Your passe-partout grants you access to all performances at SPRING, if not sold out**. When a performance is sold out, you can go to the box office half an hour before the start of the performance and place yourself on a waiting list in case of any places become available.
- Your passe-partout is your admission ticket and will be scanned at the venue. Your e-pass can be scanned on your phone/tablet or you can bring a printed version.
- A SPRING passe-partout is strictly personal. Make sure you bring your passe-partout with you, without it you do not have access to the performances.
*If you have ordered tickets but can’t make it after all, that’s not a problem. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com so that we can release the tickets for sale again. Thanks in advance!
The central SPRING box office is situated inside Stadsschouwburg Utrecht (Lucasbolwerk 24). The box office is open daily from 14.00 until 30 minutes after the start of the day’s final performance. If you have any questions about your passe-partout, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a good time at SPRING!