The Ticket Sales for SPRING in Autumn 2021 has begun. Buy your tickets here!
Prices may vary between shows. Discounts are available for CJP-card holders, students, U-pass holders. Students are also able to buy a last-minute ticket. This is possible as of 1 hour before the start of the show and costs € 10,-. It is not possible to pay with the Podium Cadeaukaart.
UU en HKU THTRPS
Students of the bachelor- or masters Media and Culture at the Utrecht University and students of the HKU can use the THTRPS to go to all performances of Het Huis Utrecht, Theater Kikker, SPRING and Stadsschouwburg Utrecht. You can buy the pass via Stadsschouwburg Utrecht.
A week before the performance at SPRING in Autumn THTRPS-holders can get a 0-euro ticket. Activate your THTRPS at SPRING by sending a picture of your pass to email@example.com. You'll get further instructions by email.
This edition we will have no central box office. We do have a box office at every SPRING location with performances. This box office will be open one hour before the start of the first performance till 15 Minutes after the start of the last performance.
PHONE BOX OFFICE
The SPRING in Autumn box office is reachable by phone every festivalay from12.00 uur till start of the last performance. The number is: +31 6 42 81 73 45.
- The performances of SPRING in Autumn are accessible with the COVID Certificate. Read all about the COVID Certificate.
- If you have any symptoms, we unfortunately have to ask you to stay home. If you let us know you won't be attending the show before 10.00 AM the day of the performance, you can get a refund for your tickets. Please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd prefer it if you let us know the day before, because in that case we can reach out to people on the waiting list and perhaps make them happy with your ticket(s).
- Want to know more about what our measures against corona? See springutrecht.nl/corona.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Questions regarding tickets and the ticket sales can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
GEEF EEN TOEGIFT
Give an encore: Buy an extra ticket for someone who cannot afford it.
Across the country, the public is asked to purchase an extra ticket for someone who does not have the financial means to buy a ticket for a performance. SPRING is also taking part in this promotion. We ask you to make a donation, so that this audience can also enjoy SPRING. Together we focus on inclusiveness and diversity and we underline the unifying power of art and culture in our society.
HOW DOES 'GEEF EEN TOEGIFT' WORK?
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Be on time. After the performance has started, it is no longer possible to enter.
- Purchased tickets cannot be returned or exchanged (exception: when you have coldlike symptomps, see above)
- It is possible to scan your ticket of your phone or tablet. Please turn up the brightness of your screen to full.
- Subject to any changes in the festival program.