According to the advice of Dutch Government SPRING sells the entire capacity with seats and obligated COVID Certificate. Once you've entered the venue, you're not required to keep 1,5 metres distance from others. You get a COVID Certificate with a proof of vaccination, proof of recovery or a negative test result from less than 24 hours. You are able to access the performances of SPRING in Autumn with your COVID Certificate, identity card and ticket to the performance.
Read all about the COVID Certificate here.
If you have any questions regarding the seating in our venues, please contact email@example.com
WHAT WE DO
- We provide disinfectant and / or the possibility to wash hands on location.
- All performances are performed according to appropriate corona protocols.
- All locations are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- We have COVID Certificatie check with all visitors upon arrival.
- We will refund your money if you cannot come to the performance due to a cold if you call in sick before 10:00 am on the day of the performance via firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT WE ASK YOU TO DO
- Take your COVID Certificate, identity ard and ticket to the performance.
- Follow the instructions of our employees.
- Please stay at home if you have coldlike symptomps (cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, or fever).
- If you cannot come to the performance due to a cold, we ask you to unsubscribe via email@example.com. If you do this before 10.00 am on the day of the performance we will refund your money.
And as always: be nice to each other!