Testing for SPRING
What does it mean that SPRING is a testevent?
This means everyone who visits a programme of SPRING needs to able to prove they have recently tested negative for corona (even when you are vaccinated).
What do I need to do?
- Buy your ticket beforehand online on our website.We will not have a box office on our fesitvallocations.
- Book a free test appointment via a specific test location.
- You will receive your test results via email. The email will also include a code. This code can be used to download your test results to the CoronaCheck app or can be printed via this website. Some locations are not yet able to create a QR-code. In this case, show us your email (printed or digital) with the negative testresult.
- Take the test declaration (printed or in the app), your festival ticket and a valid identity card. We will scan your ticket and test declaration in our venue and check your identity card.
Please note: without a negative test result and identity card we cannot give you access to the performance.
Please use your car or bicycle when possible. Avoid public transportation.
Book a free test appointment via a specific test location. You can find the locations here. The location in Utrecht is in the Jaarbeurs Utrecht. The new portal with the new location to make an appointment is online. Please note: a negative test result from the GGD currently does not generate a test declaration in the CoronaCheck app. This also applies to other commercial test providers.
De Jaarbeurs testlocation is on P3, at Hal 7 at the entrance of the parkinglot. It is a white container. Look at this map for the exact location.
A test declaration is valid for 40 hours after testing. You will receive the result within the hour of testing via email. It is possible to visit multiple performances within this hour. We do recommend to plan your test appointment some time ahead prior to your festival visit.
What do I need to do when I've already bought a ticket?
We will get in touch with you when you've bought a ticket to one of the SPRING performances.
For all the information about testing for a testevent, please read this website. This is an initiative of Stichting Open Nederland.
Do you have a question for us, contact us at our general emailadress email@example.com or call the number 030 2332032 (Mon t/m Thu 10.00 – 17.00 uur). Questions about your tickets can go to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT WE DO
- We ensure that you can keep 1.5 meters away. However, in two performances, Spectrum van Schweigman& and BLOOS de mannen this is not possible, therefore we take appropriate measures.
- The capacity of the rooms has been adjusted so that everyone can keep their distance.
- We create clear walking routes in collaboration with the locations.
- We provide disinfectant and / or the possibility to wash hands on location.
- All performances are performed according to appropriate corona protocols.
- All locations are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- We have a check conversation with all visitors upon arrival.
- We will refund your money if you cannot come to the performance due to a cold if you call in sick before 10:00 am on the day of the performance via email@example.com
- And of course, our volunteers and employees always keep 1.5 meters away from you.
WHAT WE ASK YOU TO DO
- Always keep 1.5 meters away from others.
- Wear a mask inside the locations. You may take off your mask once you're seated.
- Buy your tickets online, there is no box office at the festival.
- Are you coming with your own bubble / household? Then please buy your tickets in 1 order.
- Would you rather not sit with someone? Then please buy your tickets separately in a separate order.
- Follow the instructions of our employees.
- Please stay at home if you have coldlike symptomps (cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, or fever).
- If you cannot come to the performance due to a cold, we ask you to unsubscribe via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do this before 10.00 am on the day of the performance we will refund your money.
And as always: be nice to each other!