We have taken a number of measures to keep the festival fun and safe for everyone.
WHAT WE DO
- We ensure that you can keep 1.5 meters away. However, in one performance, Spectrum van Schweigman&, this is not possible, therefore we take appropriate measures: there are cough screens between you and your fellow visitor and masks are handed out.
- The capacity of the rooms has been adjusted so that everyone can keep their distance.
- We create clear walking routes in collaboration with the locations.
- We provide disinfectant and / or the possibility to wash hands on location.
- All performances are performed according to appropriate corona protocols.
- All locations are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- We have a check conversation with all visitors upon arrival.
- We will refund your money if you cannot come to the performance due to a cold if you call in sick before 10:00 am on the day of the performance via email@example.com
- And of course, our volunteers and employees always keep 1.5 meters away from you.
WHAT WE ASK YOU TO DO
- Always keep 1.5 meters away from others.
- Wear a mask inside the locations. You may take off your mask once you're seated.
- Buy your tickets online, there is no box office at the festival.
- Are you coming with your own bubble / household? Then please buy your tickets in 1 order.
- Would you rather not sit with someone? Then please buy your tickets separately in a separate order.
- Follow the instructions of our employees.
- Please stay at home if you have coldlike symptomps (cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, or fever).
- If you cannot come to the performance due to a cold, we ask you to unsubscribe via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do this before 10.00 am on the day of the performance we will refund your money.
And as always: be nice to each other!